Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eternal Complication

Try all I want, the sad fact seems to be that inevitably, life will always find some way to complicate itself. As anyone who knows me can attest I have an innate ability to look at a situation and no matter how simple it might be, find the worst case scenario and the most convoluted means of it turning out, and somehow things end up turning out that way. It's infuriating to those that wish I were wrong, but to others....well it's a breath of frsh air because I'm a reality junkie.

Fuck this, it's 2AM I quit. I'm going to bed. Maybe it will be less complicated by the time I wake up...shyeah and monkies might fly out of my butt!

1 comment:

  1. did you ever find bugs bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny??...me either, i was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete